household registration standard score of points with no teeth in Vietnam, students teeth in Vietnam, be removed immediately after tooth extraction? After the extraction of implants, but not in any case can be done immediately after the extraction. It is imperative that your dental condition meets the needs of non-dental diseases such as gum disease, periodontitis, acute inflammation. These cases must be treated completely before implant can be carried out. Why is the gums retracted? According to industry experts, the cause of gum loss is due to: Implant in the wrong position, too deep inside or out. Implantation of the implants immediately after the extraction of the gums should not need to open the gums (flip flop), so the surgeon difficult to determine whether the external bone enough or lack, instead of two times
What is dental implant? What is the cost of full mounth dental implants in Vietnam
Implant is a tital root that is implanted directly into the jaw to replace one or more missing teeth.
– After the implant is placed in the area of missing teeth, the bone attaches itself around the implant body to help it stick to the jaw bone like a real tooth.
– The implant is designed to support a dental porcelain above, to support a bridge or to fix the full denture to the jaw bone.
– Implant head: the part is fixed to the jaw bone as a real root. Depending on the size of the bone, the area of the doctor’s choice of Implant size appropriate.
– Abutment: implant restorative on Implant. The abutment is attached to the implant pier by means of a screw to lift the crown bridge.
– Restorations: Crowns and bridges are fitted with cement or screws. Denal crown done by internation dentist in Vietnam
Functions of dental Implant:
– Replacing a missing tooth.
– To strengthen the dental bridge.
– To strengthen the jaw.
Dental Implant technique Dental tourim in Vietnam
– A unique technique in modern dentistry that will bring you the real dentures that grow out of the jawbone.
– Dental implants are perfectly suited to natural physiology, not harmful to your body.
Benefits of dental Implant
– Feeling close to natural oral health Preserve the surface structure
– Smile is improved because the teeth are restored like real teeth Do not interference adjacent teeth